Jason Holly will join John and I to talk about everything Viva Republica. It has been awhile since we've had Jason on so we'll have a lot to cover. There will be plenty of givevaeways (as usual) so get your questions posted through the Q&A app (no texts this week) to be entered to win!
Surgeon and Rob sit down to revisit the newest release from Quesada Keg 2016 Edition in a Lonsdale vitola.
- Black Butte Porter by Deschutes Brewing
- Flat Cap Stout by Tool Shed Brewing Co
- Torpedo Extra IPA by Sierra Nevada Brewing Co
- Salted Caramel Stout by Breakside Brewery
- Sin Tax Imperial Peanut Butter Stout by Mother Earth Brew Company
- Wild Turkey Bourbon Barrel Stout from Anderson Valley Brewing Co
Join Yellow Snapper and Big Tuna as they talk "Anejados"
Surgeon sits down to review the La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet #4.
- Glenmorangie Extremely Rare 18
- Tomatin 1993 20 Year Old
- Port Charlotte An Turas Mor
- Dewar's 12 Old Whisky
- Buffalo Trace Bourbon
- City Of The Dead by Modern Times Beer
Big Tuna and Yellow Snapper sit down with some online media members to discuss thoughts and experiences revolving around Cuban cigars.
Surgeon sits down to review another Cuban cigar. This time he's reviewing the follow up release to the 2011 Selectos Finos, the Don Jose Italia Edition 2015.
Surgeon sits down with guest co-host Paul Asadoorian to pair some 1502 Cigars with various rum beverages. Enrique Sanchez of 1502 joins as a special guest.
- Ron Legendario Elixir de Cuba
- Havana Club 7
- Flor de Cana 18 / Flor de Cana 18
- Rum Old Fashioned
- Old Monk 7 Year
- The Lost Rum "Hacker Hooch"