Tripp interviews Fred Rewey who talks about the Five Year Aged Collection celebrating the Fifth Anniversary of Nomad Cigar Company. The Classic Line, a Dominican cigar, which was the companies initial release. The Navigator, and Vagabond in round torpedo and short perfecto vitolas for a roughly 200 box run. The Martial Law is now available for wide distribution. The Fin de los Mundos, translated to End of the Worlds, is also now available for additional distribution.
Surgeon and Rob sit down with the Nomad Connecticut Fuerte and line-up of whiskies.
- Aberlour A'Bunadh Batch 46
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society 77.30
- Nikka White Pure Malt Whisky
- Ichrio MRW
- Miyagikyo 15
- Taketsuru 21
Surgeon and Rob sit down to pair a Nomad cigar with special guest Fred Rewey. They'll be pairing one bourbon, one scotch, and one beer.
Surgeon pairs a Nomad Therapy Habano Toro
- Elijah Craig 12 Year Small Batch Bourbon
- Edradour 10 Year Natural Cask Strength Single Malt Scotch
- Fred - Golden Special by Hair of the Dog Brewing Company
Rob pairs a Nomad Lot 8613
- Woodford Reserve
- Johnny Walker Explorers Club Collection The Spiced Road
- Dogfish Head India Brown Ale
This Saturday on Virtual Event Herf we will welcome fellow Sconie Fred Rewey from Nomad cigars.
Surgeon sits down to review the Therapy Maduro by Nomad Cigar Company.
During this episode we talk about Fred's newest cigar release the limited edition Nomad Esteli Lot 1386.
Logan sat down with Fred Rewey of Nomad Cigar Company to talk about his newly launched cigar company. Nomad Cigars freshman release was the Nomad Classic, which launched in early 2012.